One of my favourite readers (and a fellow blogger), Thoughtful Pigeon, recently tagged me in her Infinity Dreams Award post. These posts are a good way to discover new blogs to read and also to get to know a bit more about your favourite bloggers.
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
11 Facts About Me:
- I am 30 years old but still feel like a teenager!
- Peanut butter and banana are one of my favourite combos.
- I love the colour purple, and am rarely seen without something purple in my outfit or accessories.
- I have been (very happily) married for almost two years.
- I used to play roller derby before I got ill.
- I don’t have a middle name (but often pretended I did as a child – including Coco, Mercedes, and less adventurously, Louise!)
- I am vegetarian and have been for 8 years.
- I love stationery and snail mail – my mum and I live 7 miles away and see each other every week, but still write each other letters!
- I love rock and metal music.
- I have shoulder dimples, which people constantly comment on and ask me about!
- I don’t want children (yep, really, even after you spend half an hour telling me what a shame that is and how I’ll change my mind).
11 Questions Set For me to Answer:
- Where’s one place in the world you really want to visit that you haven’t been yet?
- I would absolutely love to visit Italy, for its scenery and food. It was one of our honeymoon choices but we went for Mexico in the end (which was also amazing!)
- Your favourite book?
- When I was a child, I read a Judy Blume book 27 times (Are You There God, It’s Me Margaret)! Funnily enough, as an adult I absolutely hate repetition and never read the same book twice! I will rarely even watch a film or TV program more than once either, which people always find strange.
- What’s the one type of thing you can never resist buying if you see it?
- Makeup… as you will know if you read my blog, I’m a bit of a makeup fan! Also anything peanut butter flavoured.
- Favourite kind of food?
- I love Japanese food, pizza, anything veggie really.
- Is there anything about blogging that is different than you expected it to be when you started your blog?
- Hmmm… I didn’t really have any expectations when I started the blog. I was very poorly and off work, so I started it partly as a way of talking about how I felt and connecting with others. I thought it would be more about my ill health, but my love of makeup ended up taking over!
- Do you have any pets?
- Technically, I have a cat called Button. An ex bought him as a kitten for me when I was about 16 and still lived at home. Every place I’ve lived since has been a flat (no gardens) so I couldn’t take him with me, as he’s very much an outdoor cat and hates being kept in. So he stayed with my mum and is more her cat now really! I will definitely get a cat when I have my own garden though.
- Favourite actor?
- Anna Faris (very funny), Johnny Depp (talented and versatile) Tom Hanks and Nicholas Cage.
- When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
- I wanted to be a forensic scientist, which is hilarious as I’m crap at science and ended up only taking one science for my GCSEs!
- What’s your favourite season?
- Summer. Everything just seems so much nicer when it’s warm and sunny outside. I’m really not a fan of winter, it gets me down.
- The last movie you watched? Was it any good?
- Ant-Man and yes, it was really good. I wasn’t too interested in seeing it but my husband wanted to. I ended up really enjoying it and it was really funny.
- What inspires you to write your blog posts?
- Various things, depending on what I write about. Health posts are usually inspired by me wanting to spread understanding and awareness. Makeup posts are usually inspired by products that I love and want to tell the world about!
11 Questions For my Nominees to Answer!
- What was your first ever item of makeup?
- What is your favourite drink?
- Are you a morning or evening person?
- What is your favourite animal?
- Where is the best country you have ever visited?
- Do you have any unusual traits or habits?
- Did you enjoy going to school?
- What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
- If you could be one person for a day, who would you be and why?
- If you could make people understand one thing about you, what would it be?
- What do you enjoy most and least about blogging?
Thanks for nominating me Thoughful Pigeon, it was fun to write this post! I hope everyone enjoyed learning a little more about me.Never miss another post from me! Click below to follow me on Bloglovin. If RSS or social media are more your style, check out my sidebar! Follow