Happy Saturday guys & dolls!
Here’s another fashion-lacking OOTD for you! The theme seems to be grey with a skull and some bows thrown in.
- Jeans are my trusty Primark Super Soft High-Waisted distressed jeans;
- Fawn screen-printed t-shirt by the amazing (and local to me) Urban Fox Den;
- Sugar skull necklace was bought secondhand from a derby girl; and
- Flowery bow ballet pumps from Matalan (much loved and worn, as you can tell).
My makeup is pretty subtle (for me haha) – I’m wearing:
- Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation in Shell;
- MUA translucent powder;
- B. Sweet Whipped Blush in Strawberry;
- MAC black khol eyeliner;
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze with a light wash of Kiko metallic red powder shadow over;
- Primark Volumising mascara and Primark False Lash mascara; and
- Boe Beauty (Aussie brand) nude lipgloss.
Have a great weekend guys!Never miss another post from me! Click below to follow me on Bloglovin. If RSS or social media are more your style, check out my sidebar! Follow