Happy Sunday! I hope you’re having a relaxing day, whatever you’re doing 🙂
Here’s an outfit of the day from…. a long time ago… I can’t even remember! Sorry it’s taken so long to share it with you but here it is! As mentioned in some of my previous OOTD posts, I make no claims to be fashionable. I just wear what I like and what appeals to me, so it may not be in fashion but hey, I don’t mind if you don’t!
Let’s start with clothes… my outfit was as follows:
- Black and white leopard print tee – George;
- Super soft high-waist distressed jeans – Primark;
- Leopard print ankle boots – Irregular Choice;
- Turquoise and silver necklace – from a boutique in Cala Llonga, Ibiza.
By the way, as I mentioned a while back, I didn’t wear jeans for years until I finally found a nice high-waisted pair from Primark that were actually comfortable. Since then, I’ve found the pair I’m wearing here (again from Primark) and they are so comfortable that I’ve bought 3 pairs! Jeans never fit me properly so this will save me the trauma of jean-shopping for the next few years haha!
- No7 Beautifully Matte foundation (told you it was a while ago, I’m an Estee Lauder Double Wear convert now!)
- I used a wash of light, sparkly MUA shadow on the lids, and then lined my upper lids with a black sparkly powder eyeshadow. I would usually use eyeliner but wanted a softer, more subtle look.
- I lined the bottom lash line with MAC black khol liner.
- To liven the eyes up a bit, I finished off with a pop of purple L’Oreal eyeshadow at the outer corners (sadly I don’t think they do this shadow anymore).
- Mascara was Primark Volumising and then a coat of Primark False Lash.
- Lips were a nude Boe Beauty gloss I was sent by an Australian friend (it is an Aussie brand).
Are you a leopard print fan like me, or do you think it’s tacky? It always seems to be divisive! Let me know in the comments or follow me on social media!Never miss another post from me! Click below to follow me on Bloglovin. If RSS or social media are more your style, check out my sidebar! Follow